- FAQ Home
- Support And Documentation
- Installing BCM
- Cluster Management
- Power Management
- Node Provisioning
- User Management
- Workload Management
- Software Management
- Cluster Monitoring
- Day-to-day Administration
- Third Party Software
- High Availability
- Initialize And Finalize Scripts
- Big Data
Installing A License; Network Settings; Bridge Interfaces; Bonded Interfaces; InfiniBand Interfaces; BMC (IPMI/iLO) Interfaces; Switches And PDUs; Disk Layouts: Disked, Semi-Diskless, And Diskless; NFS Volume Exports And Mounts; Services; Rack; GPU Unit
- How to configure CMD to store images on shared storage?
- How do I install the user portal on a login node from 7.1 onward?
- How do I install BeeGFS?
- How can I set up a reverse proxy for the user portal from 7.1 onward?
- What is cm-register-node, and how can I use it?
- How do I run NFSv4 with Bright?
- How do I replicate additional non-Bright databases?
- How do I integrate ZFS with Bright?
- Why is my switch port offset by 1 with Bright?
- How do I install FreeIPA onto a Bright Cluster?
- How do I set up a local Bright repository?
- Can I re-export a mounted NFS?
- How do I stop nodes from accessing the internet?
- How does gatewaying in Bright work?
- How do I create an InfiniBand subinterface?
- How do I use Samba to share folders on a Bright Head Node?
- How do I configure a generic node as an external DNS entry on the head node?
- How do I configure my hardware RAID controller from an initialize script?
- How do I make hostname -f return the FQDN for a dynamic IP address (on the non-bootable network interface)?
- How do I update behind a proxy?
- How do I add an alias interface?
- How do I mount an external storage as /home?
- Why is the Ethernet switch port-based identification not working?
- How do I assign IP addresses to other devices (using DHCP)?
- Why do I only have 6 search domains in my cluster?
- My stacked switches port designation format doesn't match cmsh/cmgui. What now?
- How do I make regular nodes return an FQDN using 'hostname -f'? Or resolve the hostnames to IPs on the external network?
- How can I easily check the InfiniBand network is being used rather than my gigabit ethernet?
- Can I dual-boot my nodes between Linux and Windows?
- How do I customize postfix?
- My external IPoIB hardware isn't fragmenting packets properly, how do I fix that?
- How do I add a login node?
- How do I mount storage from a file server?
- How do I authenticate against a NIS server?