- Kill all torque jobs.
- Backup the torque configuration:
qmgr -c "p s" > /root/qmgr.backup
- Disable torque:
wlm-setup -w torque -d
- Update torque and openmpi on head node and in software images:
yum update torque torque-client openmpi*
yum update torque-client openmpi* --installroot=/cm/images/<software image name>
- Propagate software image(s) to compute nodes.
- Load new module:
module unload torque
module load torque
- Setup default torque configuration:
wlm-setup -w torque -s
- Check managers
Move the line for the first server manager (set server managers = root@...) to the beginning of qmgr.backup text file. Any other server managers should also be moved and appended (set server managers += user@...) as lines immediately after the first line.
- Restore old torque configuration:
cat /root/qmgr.backup | qmgr -e
- FAQ Home
- Support And Documentation
- Installing BCM
- Cluster Management
- Power Management
- Node Provisioning
- User Management
- Workload Management
- Software Management
- Cluster Monitoring
- Day-to-day Administration
- Third Party Software
- High Availability
- Initialize And Finalize Scripts
- Big Data
- How do I upgrade to Bright 7.3?
- How do I upgrade to Bright 8.2?
- How do I setup the Torque 2.5 package on Bright Cluster Manager 6.0 cluster?
- How do I upgrade to Bright 8.1?
- How do I upgrade to Bright 8.0 ?
You cannot comment on this entry